Things You Should Know about Converting Your Pool to Salt Water
A little bit of the ocean in your backyard—impossible? Not anymore.
Salt water swimming pools offer various health benefits, including support for persons with allergies and skin disorders; this is one reason why many homeowners are opting for saltwater pool systems. They’re becoming increasingly more popular than traditional chlorine pools.
These saltwater counterparts are also easier to maintain than traditional chlorine pools. Here are some advantages of saltwater pools:
4 Advantages of Saltwater Pools
- Low Chlorine Content
Saltwater pools are lower in chlorine levels than traditional pools. The filter is responsible for adding the minimal amounts of chlorine the pool requires to look attractive and remain clean. This eliminated the need to add more chlorine to the pool.
- Gentle on the Skin
Saltwater pools are gentler on the skin due to their low levels of chlorine. They’re ideal for people with allergies and sensitive skin. Saltwater also dehydrates toxins, infectious cells, and pollutants present in your skin’s pores, which means it can be therapeutic against eczema, skin infections, psoriasis, and acne. The saltwater can also relieve your skin of itching, pain, insect bites, scalp irritation, and rashes.
- Low Salt Content
The salt content in saltwater pools is less than the amount of salt in your tears.
- Low Maintenance
Unlike traditional swimming pools, saltwater pools are easy to maintain. Regulating chemical content in the pool water is also easier.
Advantages of the Recommended Saltwater Pool System: PureChlor Salt Chlorine Generators
PureChlor Salt Chlorine Generators are the most popular saltwater swimming pool systems on the market. They have the following advantages:
- Safe for all ages, including toddlers and the elderly.
- Makes swimming pool water clean, soothing, and healthy for an exceptional swimming experience for the entire family.
- Safe for use in all kinds of weather; protects against power fluctuations.
- Uses modern digital circuitry to monitor water temperature and salt content 24/7, and adjusts them as necessary.
- Has a user-friendly interface and controls for ease of use; supports different chlorine levels with LED to indicate the current level.
- Compatible with most swimming pools.
- The Super Chlor feature ensures optimal output for 24 hours when turned on, after which it returns to the original setting.
- The LED configuration allows for problem identification and rectification either online or on-site.
When the temperature or chlorine level in most regular pool systems move beyond the extreme ranges, the water in the pool can become cloudy or turn green. But that’s not the case with saltwater pool systems, they are built with advanced technology, to operate within a wide range of salt and temperature levels.
What’s more, the saltwater pool systems come with a warranty of over 5 years for after-installation service.
Contact us today to help clean your pool if it has become cloudy or turned green and thus unsuitable for swimming.