Getting Started With Your Primo Grill
Have you just bought a new primo grill and wondering how can you get started?
Using primo grills is easy after you learn some basic things. This post will take you through what you need to know to get started with your primo grill and much more.
So, let’s dig in…
Making the Most of Your Primo Grill
A Primo Grill does a lot more than simply grill food. You can use it to bake, roast, and smoke as well.
Thanks to a few components, a Primo Grill is able to offer so much versatility. These components are the lower draft door, reversible cooking grates, the top vent which is controlled through a daisy wheel, and the divided firebox.
As the primo grill guide will tell you, you can set the right cooking temperature and pick the right cooking method for your foods by changing the flow of lower draft door and top vent and charcoal configuration in firebox.
Some important Primo Grill Instructions that will help you get the maximum out of your Primo Grill are as follows:
- Lighting the Primo Grill
Create a small mound of charcoal lump. Depending on your need, you can use full firebox or half firebox of natural charcoal.
- Using an electric start or chimney starter light charcoal. You can also use one or two fire starter cubes for this purpose. Ensure the dome is open.
- Wait a little while (5 to 10 minutes) till you see a tiny bed of embers
- Put the lid on the dome, following which completely open both the top vent and draft door.
- Controlling Temperature
- Ensure the dome is fully covered and then open the grill’s top vent completely.
- When the temperature is 14°C (25°F) lower than your desired temperature, close two-third of the top vent.
- The temperature should stabilize within a minute or two. You can decrease or increase airflow to regulate the temperature. Moving the lid by 6mm can alter the temperature by up to 14°C.
- Low-Temperature Cooking
- You should begin with a small fire if you need low temperature like 107°C (225°F)
- Leaving the top vent and draft door completely open, shut the dome. When the temperature rises to 93°C (200°F), open draft door by 25mm (1”) and top vent by 13mm (1/2 “). You can adjust the grill’s tope vent to maintain your desired temperature.
Why Primo Grills Rock
Primo grills are a niche apart, and that explains why they are so popular. These grills are ideal for you and all other people who are serious about grilling.
Its main advantages are:
- High-quality ceramic instructions – Primo grills have a ceramic exterior, which functions as an insulator, ensuring food retains its flavor and moisture.
- Versatility – Versatility could we be the middle name of Primo Grills. A Primo Grill doesn’t just grill your food. It also roast, bake, and smoke.
- Large size – This grill is not for people who love to grill. These grills are designed to cook for many people. You can cook up to 15 steaks in Oval Junior 200, and it is the smallest grill on the offer. The biggest Primo Grill accommodates 25 steaks!
- Customizability – These grills are completely customizable according to your grilling requirements.
Ready to get your Primo Grill? Stop by Smith Pools & Spas showrooms today to learn more!